Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Bad....

So with school being a pain in the ass I have unfortunately have not had time to do any more "pouring out" of my thoughts....This will change soon as my douche-bag of a Sociology...uhh..."lecturer" and I will be done and have time to do more of these....again...my fault and apologies....more to come soon....a lot to chat about so it should be fun...happy holidays to you and yours....2009 will be fun!!!

P.S.- do yourself a favor and follow one of my dearest friend's work on here....he truly is an amazing and emerging talent in the broadcast industry.....hop on the bandwagon now....my dear friend W.E.S.....here is his blogs link.....it really puts mine to shame and inspires me to take what is good about mine and make it gooder...or something like that...
http://wes1979.blogspot.com/

Really do yourself a favor and follow his work......you will be a better person for it!

No comments: