Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Holidays?

That phrase....Happy Holidays....what a joke...why must I be judged if I say Merry Christmas? Just because I say Merry Christmas during this time of year....does not mean I look down or judge those who do not celebrate religiously as I do....This is a time of year when we should be able to celebrate how we want to...If I say Merry Christmas to you...and you do not celebrate Christmas...then feel free to respond to me by saying Happy Holidays...I will not look down at you...I Promise....so with that in mind....I am continuing to celebrate the Christmas Season and hope you all had a wonderful and safe "Holiday"....be back on here real soon with A LOT of new things on which to VENT/ TALK about....enjoy the new year in a safe/responsible way.....

No comments: