Tuesday, December 16, 2008

KDWB JINGLE BALL 2008.....


So, just a few notes from my me about last night's KDWB Jingle Ball at the Xcel Energy Center...

1. What the hell has happened to parents in today's society...I mean honest to God! Do you even look at your kids before they leave the house...maybe I am completely off base with how the younger generation dresses these days but come on...MOM AND DAD!! Really!!? Did any of you bother to explain to your kids that in Minnesota in December it is COLD...by the looks of things last night you would think I would be able to go play golf today and it would be 80-degrees....

2. Apparently the more things change the more they stay the same...seeing it was 75 below last night and I had had a few glasses of water at dinner...I had to use the bathroom a few times...while in the bathroom I saw several boys, that I can only assume are under 21 due to their school jackets that do not even have this year as their graduation date, consuming beer...Now first of all kudos to however you got those in past security as I was seemingly violated by those same people at the entrance...Second of all...is it still that easy to obtain this beer for you and your friends to enjoy...I guess so..

3. By the simple fact that this fragment starts with the number 3, I will begin by saying THIRDLY...I have never had the urge to meet someone more so than the person that started the trend to scream at the top of your lungs at a concert...WHY? What did I ever do to piss you off enough that you would release the shrieks of the Mythical Greek God Medusa on me...Honestly is it necessary to scream in a deafening pitch at all times? You owe me the cost of any future hearing damage I might have because of your actions...

4. Lastly, the musical acts...Rhee-Rhee (sp?) as the kids were calling her last night rocked...WOW is she good looking in person and man can she sing...Something called Lady GaGa on the other hand may as well have been Lady Gag-Gag...I was not expecting the White Witch from Narnia to be preforming last night...scepter and all...did I miss Aslan? (Again for all you nerds I apologize if I did not spell that right). She needs to do us all a favor and never perform again...I am all about having as much opportunity to make a living in this country but what she is doing is almost criminal...PLUS, Kayne made wearing messed up sunglasses cool last summer!

No comments: